Powered by Blogger.

Having a Baby

Having a baby soon and I hope I have done everything to prepare myself.  The bathrooms have been scrubbed, things have been organized and the lists are made for hubby so that he knows what to do with our daughter while I am gone.  He is worried about doing her hair for ballet, but I told him worse case scenario he can bring her to the hospital and I will do it there or he can try a ponytail.  He is all thumbs in that department.  I have not made any meals but I am confident hubby can handle that easily.  I also did not want to burn myself out either.  Even resting seems difficult and chore like.   Off to bed to dream of sugar plums...

Micah and Katie  – (December 15, 2009 at 8:41 AM)  

Hey....Send us some pictures of Kate!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP