Powered by Blogger.

Menu Plan Monday


Thanks so much cousin Kate for the quickie tutorial in Blogger. Perhaps you saved me about 4 hours of my time. I told her I wanted to participate in MPM for a long time but was too chicken to try to add my two cents.

Laura at Organizing Junkie is home to Menu Plan Monday and I hope you all take the time to check it out. I know for myself that by Friday I am all tapped out of ideas of what to feed my family and Menu Plan Monday has saved a few aches and pains for me.

Monday:
Waffles w. Whip Cream and Berries
Egg Salad Sandwiches & Raw Veggies
Chicken Skewers w. Peanut Sauce for Dipping. Raw Veggies

Tuesday:
Oatmeal and 1/2 Banana
Chicken Salad Sandwiches & Cucumber Slices
Pasta and Alfredo Sauce

Wednesday:
Oatmeal and 1/2 Banana
Soup & Salad and Orange Slices
Omelet (onions, fungi, basil, cheese)

Thursday:
Oatmeal w. Vanilla and Cherries
Grilled Cheese w. Sweet Potato Filling
Grilled Chicken & Roasted Squash

Friday:

Egg & Toast
Mac & Cheese (J.Seinfeld's)
Gyro Burger w. Sweet Potato Fries

Saturday:

Bran Cereal
Salads (add grilled chicken)
Thai Noodles

Sunday:
Bran Cereal
Tuna Sandwich
Fish & Rice w. Kale & Spinach

One batch of Oatmeal PB Cookies w. Mini M&M's will be added in there somewhere.

Micah and Katie  – (March 30, 2009 at 8:41 AM)  

great job!! You went all out and posted your breakfast and lunch. I am not even that organized. If you like oatmeal check out baked oatmeal.
http://katescreativekitchen.blogspot.com/2009/01/baked-oatmeal.html

Its so delicious.

Unknown  – (March 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM)  

Gyro Burgers, eh? Can't wait =^)

Laura  – (April 2, 2009 at 7:39 AM)  

That's awesome! Thanks for joining us and welcome to MPM!!

Laura

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP