Powered by Blogger.

Winter


As much as I enjoy the beauty I want it to be over. I want to go to the park and have lunch on the pretty quilt. I want to wear my flip flops and drink coffee on the patio. I want to make lemonade and pick strawberries.

The only thing missing in this picture is a cardinal. I did not get up early enough for the deer that are usually milling about the property.

We will celebrate spring soon and I will pull out all the stops. I will go to great lengths to show how appreciative I am that the calendar dictates the new beginning and new growth.

Unknown  – (March 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM)  

Hi Becki,
Interesting blog. I'll be following your writings as this winter wears on and you descend into a deep depression. LOL
FIL Harold

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP