Powered by Blogger.

Thrifty Find



I woke up early one morning to go out for a morning coffee. My daughter was spending the night at the farmhouse (Ma & Pa Rice) so I had the morning to myself. I took the trash to the bin and much to my surprise there were two headboards. One headboard was metal and the other was wooden.
I chose the metal one and after letting out a little squeal I packed it up in the car. Keeping my fingers crossed I was desperately hoping it was going to fit a double size bed. Oh ya, it did. I was over the moon.
It was just right and it was FREE. I picked up some spray paint and coated it red. The wooden frame could be turned into a bench for the patio. But I let that one slide.

Micah and Katie  – (March 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM)  

WOW!! What a great find! I can't believe you left the wood one!

Milly  – (March 13, 2009 at 2:41 AM)  

nothing like finding something useful ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP