Powered by Blogger.

Black & White Wednesday

Wow!  Another week has magically passed and here we are again - Wednesday.  I will title this one Black &White- Almost.  I tried the manual setting on the camera again and it just is all messed up.  I think I did it right, but pretty sure I messed the settings up.  Sometime in the near future I will find my booklet, sit down with a piping hot coffee and read the darn thing over and over.  Here is my contribution to Black & White.  Thanks to everyone who commented last Wednesday.  Comments do keep a person motivated!  Might just stick to automatic and use photoshop ;)  Go check out some other awesome BW pictures at The Long Road to China.




Just glad to have captured a moment where she was barely able to sit still.



Sisters


~ Becki

Unknown  – (February 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

Your daughters are gorgeous! I know what you mean about getting them to sit still. My two year old, Chloe, just goes a mile a minute. And good luck with your camera. Have patience & be brave, and I'm sure it will get easier :)

Donna  – (February 17, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

These two photos are beautiful! You mean to tell me that you actually shoot them in black and white? Gosh, I wouldn't even know how to do that on my camera! ;)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic!  – (February 17, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

They are so precious!! Yep, they don't sit still long, do they?? You have to be quick with that camera:)

Thanks for playing!!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving  – (February 18, 2010 at 8:46 AM)  

Sooo adorable and I must tell you I am partial to sister shots/sister/brother shot!
Something about sibling love that gets me everytime..it is so special..and truly reminds us to be childlike as God intended us to be.

Anonymous –   – (February 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM)  

What cuties you have! I have two daughters, 6 and 3 and let me tell you they never get slower :) You just need to be quicker LOL
Great pictures!

Unknown  – (February 21, 2010 at 7:36 PM)  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are so sweet. I love your pictures. Perfect!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP