Powered by Blogger.

Black & White Wednesday -My Sweet Little M

the long road



I celebrated a birthday recently and I am pleased to say I am still in the 30's.  We asked our oldest daughter who is 4 how old she thought I was and she replied, "104!"  I laughed and told her she was pretty close.  I feel 104.  My sweet little m.




Formerly known as Frau  – (March 3, 2010 at 5:36 AM)  

I hope you grounded her until she is thirty!! Hee hee she is a cutie!

Lisa  – (March 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM)  

104!!! My gosh! my three year old is always asking me how old I am....I tell her diffrent ages:) Never 104!

Happy Birthday! Very cute post! Great Picture!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic!  – (March 3, 2010 at 5:57 AM)  

LOL.... kids say the funnies things!! She is so adorable.....love her shirt!

Happy Birthday to you:)

Lisa

Chasing Dreams Photography  – (March 3, 2010 at 7:34 AM)  

LOL that is adorable!!!! My daughter thought I turned 7 LOL
Great shot of your little sweetie : )

Unknown  – (March 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM)  

She is just a cute little button :) Love her pigtails! 104, huh? Wow, I'd say you're doing pretty good with blogging at your age. Sometimes technology escapes the elderly, ha ha. Funny!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving  – (March 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

Happy birthday...and I know what you mean about feelin like you are OUT of your 30's..I DO TOO.. I just celebrated a 30 something b'day recently as well..
Thank goodness it is only a number...lol..

Donna  – (March 3, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

Happy birthday! Kids say that cutest things, huh!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM)  

lol Great Post !

For the Love of Naps - Sarah  – (March 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM)  

Love the t-shirt she is wearing. Where did you get that? I would love to get one for my boys...I suppose my mother in law could make them one :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Birthday!

Unknown  – (March 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM)  

Get out of here! I thought you were 104 too : ). Just kidding! She is SO precious! What a great picture. LOVE her expression. Hope you have a wonderful year. And just remember, it keeps getting better as we get older. Or so THEY say : )

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM)  

What a sweetheart! I love the title of your post :) I just wrote a post last week on how my 6 year old wasn't clear on my age either :)

You just never know what they are going to say!

Don and Lisa Osborn  – (March 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

One couldn't be mad at that face for long even after they say you're 104.

Enjoy your 30s--they go too fast.

Blessings~
Lisa (who sometimes feels 104)

ellieshine  – (March 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM)  

sweet picture of your m.

I feel 104 also! enjoy whatever remains of your thirties :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP