Powered by Blogger.

Fall Photo


Please go to The Long Road to China if you want to play along.




Anonymous –   – (March 31, 2010 at 3:25 AM)  

Sweet expression! Love the little hat!

Wanda  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

Oh my, what a cutie pie. I love the softness on her face yet the black is so intense. Great!

Gail  – (March 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

Very sweet, great black and white!

Donna  – (March 31, 2010 at 4:10 PM)  

The hearts on the knit cap made me smile! Then her face made me smile more! A very VERY sweet photo! I love how black and white photography helps us see things that are sometime missed because of the distraction of color. :)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP