Powered by Blogger.

Meal Plan Monday

It has been a while since I participated in MPM.  It feels good to be back on track.  I had a light bulb effect; no plan means failure to succeed and MANY trips to the grocery store.  So I have finally got the hang of nursing my bebe and filling out the menu Sunday nights.  Next step is making it to the blog in a timely fashion.  If you want to see what Laura is offering for MPM then head on over.  Looking forward to seeing what others are dishing up.  I think my DD will love the tator tot dish from last week :)   

Monday
Breakfast:  Egg Sandwich (basically cooked egg on bun) 
Lunch:  Salad  
Supper:  Roast (slow cooker), mashed potato, carrots
Snack I:  Sliced Apple & Cheese
Snack II:  Jello (low sugar)

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal & 1/2 banana
Lunch:  Roast Sandwich Leftovers 
Supper:  Chicken Pie & Salad 
Snack I:  Fruit (pineapple, grapes)
Snack II:  1/4 cup yogurt & bran

Wednesday
Breakfast:  Cold Cereal
Lunch:  Wraps (filled w. rice, chicken, tomato)
Supper:  BBQ Meatballs Mashed Pot & Corn
Snack I:  Pizza Bagels
Snack II:  Kozy Shack Tapioca (low sugar)

Thursday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal & 1/2 Banana
Lunch:  BBQ Hotdogs
Supper:  Leftovers
Snack I:  Cheese & Crackers
Snack II:  Raw Veggies     

Friday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal & Handful Raisins
Lunch:  Box Lunch 2 Go (in car) 
Supper:  Chicken Dinner w. Corn & Carrots 
Snack I:  Alphabet Shaped Pretzels
Snack II:  Apples

Saturday
Breakfast:  Toast & Eggs
Lunch:  Sandwiches
Supper:  Homemade Pizza & Caeser Salad
Snack I: Fruit/Yogurt
Snack II:  Jalapeno Bacon Thingies

Sunday
Breakfast:  Eggs & Bacon 
Lunch:  N/A
Supper:  Easter Potluck
Snack I:  Chocolate Bunnies
Snack II:  N/A

Just after 10 pm and the menu is completed, bebe is done her nummies and we are off to pillow cove.

~Becki

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP