Powered by Blogger.

Just Crabby

I finally made it to a black & white Wednesday! Wow.  Life just took over.  We did find a nice little
crab at the seaside.  I would say my dd is a little obsessed with all these ocean wonders.  I continuously find crab parts all around me and just have to laugh.  Just the other day I saw a big crab arm and claw in the bottom basket of our stroller while waiting in a lineup somewhere.
So here is our black and white submission for today.  This is going on the wall for sure.

Let's head over and see what Lisa is up to today at The Long Road to China 
I can't wait to see how everyone has been spending their summer.
~Becki 


Anonymous –   – (July 28, 2010 at 6:00 AM)  

Adorable!!

Don and Lisa Osborn  – (July 28, 2010 at 7:58 AM)  

I love how kids see wonder and beauty in the things we ignore. I just got back from the beach, too, and have some similar crab pix.

Blessings~
Lisa

Unknown  – (July 28, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

Oh wow Becki! I LOVE this picture. So fun. She is the cutest little thing and I LOVE the crab! Cute as can be!

The OriginalPsyn  – (July 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

Great shot. Such a proud moment to capture.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP