Powered by Blogger.

BW Wednesday~Robert Redford

{Second shot was the winner}


These pictures I love.  I should have made a toddler size newspaper for him to hold, but I think we did well with the glasses alone and you all know how things go when we try to push the limit.  If he was holding a stocking in one hand I would use this as my holiday cards in a heartbeat (with his mother's permission of course).  I retract that statement.  I would use this on any card for any occasion. 

His name is not really Robert Redford.  That was just me being silly and needing a title for the photo.
Lovely Liam {heart}. 

Join the fun at The Long Road to China 

I can't wait to put the children to bed tonight and settle down in a cozy spot and see what everyone has to share this week.

~Becki

Erika B  – (November 10, 2010 at 6:28 AM)  

Really fun shots! And what a cute model!

Erika B

Kayce  – (November 10, 2010 at 8:06 AM)  

Those are fantastic shots! He looks so serious and as though he's contemplating some big deal!

Humble Bee  – (November 10, 2010 at 12:05 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Humble Bee  – (November 10, 2010 at 12:10 PM)  

Little Peter Parker working at the newspaper! LOL
Thanks everybody for the comments. Perhaps for my first giveaway I might have one of my Little Guy Ties available.
Becki

Jenny  – (November 11, 2010 at 5:24 AM)  

Great captures! Cute & funny at the same time.

Jenny  – (November 11, 2010 at 5:34 AM)  

As an aside, you have some of our favorites playing: Bing, Rosemary, Burl...my little guy crawled up in my lap and listened intently.

beaner  – (December 15, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

Love that Liam made the blog!! Excellent blog by the way.
And I can attest to the cuteness of the little guy ties!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP