Powered by Blogger.

Baby Kate Turns ONE

My goodness we have been busy!  My baby turned one at the end of November.  A whole year has passed in the blink of an eye.  Well, the first eight months were interesting and of course in the thick of it all it seems quite different.  A lot of HGTV and a lot of nursing by the tree and more nursing and HGTV than I could handle.  Night turned into days and days turned into nights and crafting seemed like something of the past.  I still have not made it to the scrapbooking but once the old winter hits I will get back at it.  I have been recording her milestones and writing everything down from her first pooh to her first tooth and taste of steak and all that fun stuff that babies do.  She even got a little haircut tonight because she was starting to sport a little mullet and I could not stand it.  What a difference a trim makes!


Kate had a snowstorm on her birthday party day and we were thankful for grandparents
who could make it, friends and aunt & uncle and cousin who braved the snowy roads.
I am glad we could help her celebrate in style with P Dub's Beans & Brown Bread.
I'm sure there were a lot of comforters ruffling that night.  My regret was that we did not
do the meatballs from scratch.  Lessons learned; make your own balls.  I was tired and 
started to cut corners.  I was so tired, in fact, that I was on the cupboard counter reaching
for something up top and stepped back and fell right off the counter.  I was shocked that
I could have done something so stupid.  

Happy First Birthday Kate!


Humble Bee  – (December 11, 2010 at 8:31 PM)  

Parsley - Those are going to be used for the upcoming Valentine swap if you decide to host it.
As you can see I'm all ready.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP