Powered by Blogger.

Shortbread Cookies

Shortbread Cookies
My husband's cousin,Terri, made these beautiful shortbread cookies and do they ever look scrumptious!  I wanted to have a dozen two with my piping hot coffee the day she finished them.  Since we are not able to stroll over and share her tasty treats I thought it would be almost the same if we had her pictures and pretend we were there.     


  She also finished a gingy house with cute little peppermint pathway and spearmint leaves for hedges.  Every house needs a little greenery.  Megan's eyes lit up when she saw the roof because it was dotted with all her favorite candies. 

I am going to have to add the recipe later because I am beyond knackered. 
~Becki

 

Erin  – (January 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM)  

Shortbread cookies are my favorite! These look wonderful. (The pictures are great but I would much rather have a dozen in front of me) =o)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP