Powered by Blogger.

Silent Night

My dear friend Vanessa is on a creative streak.  She blames this on me and tells me this "crafting is all your fault!"  I just had to laugh and because life is to short to think negatively I will just think on a positive note to her remark and take all the credit.  She has made the sugar cube cottages, rose balls, yarn wrapped letters, ball ornament wreaths and a kitchen chalkboard.  She is rock'n it!


I love the chalkboard because it is so big and gigantic.  She makes it look even cuter by writing Silent Night and adding a Christmas countdown.  Maybe she did that so the children would stop asking how many days left every 5 minutes.  Either way I love Silent Nights and would sing it to my babies anytime kind of like a lullabye. When I think of Christmas this song always come to my mind.

I believe she used several coats of magnetic paint then added the chalkboard paint.  Her sweet handyman framed the chalkboard and that was it.  The children can draw on the bottom half while mommy makes dinner and the other half can be used for love notes or honeydew lists.  No more paper trails of notes and necessities.
~Becki     
 

Maria Berg  – (February 16, 2011 at 12:07 PM)  

Hi,
I am just stopping by to tell you NO it is not me that is pregnany - it is me taken the photos for my clients.
Take care, MB

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP