Powered by Blogger.

Love Notes

Good  Monday Morning!


I absolutely love getting notes in the mail.  Dear sweet Maria from Sweden sent a note a week ago and we were tickled pink to find a surprise in our box.  My oldest enjoyed the Hello Kitty sticker she placed with the note.  That lead to an idea...Hello Kitty themed Lunch.   Funny how one thing leads to another.


If anyone is interested in participating in a postcard exchange you should head over to Fairfield House and add your name to the link or email Deborah if you don't have a blog, but still would like to join the fun.  If you have little ones or are looking to find new pen pals then I highly recommend this activity.    


I have a 5 year old and we absolutely love the idea of receiving and sending postcards.  She has fun going to the post office and explaining to everyone what we are doing.  From an educational standpoint we both learn something new about a different city, state or country. 


I would love a post card from France... hint hint.  Or trade a parcel of Dutch Cocoa for Crosby's Molasses?  I digress as cocoa {sadly} has nothing to do with postcards.


~Becki 
     

Rebecca  – (March 17, 2011 at 3:44 AM)  

Hi I am also sending postcards to the Fairfield house, I would be happy to send one your way I have 2 boys and we could do more of a child themed post card, I live in Scotland :) My e-mail should be on my blog.

Humble Bee  – (April 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM)  

How sweet Rebecca! I received my Kathy Kidston in the mail 3 weeks ago and wanted to use some old school tea towels like the magazine. As I went through my stash I found my grandmother's tea towel that she brought back from her trip to Scotland. Kind of ironic. All these years and the tea towel comes to life just as you email.

Rebecca  – (May 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM)  

Hi! I recevied your postcard yesterday :) Thank you! You live in such a wonderful area. Hopefully your post cards should be there soon I wrote one and my son Matthew wrote one :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP