Powered by Blogger.

Secret Sauce to Success

Hi Everyone!

Did you know that waking up at 5am is awesome?  Waking up at 5am is the secret sauce to your success!  A couple things happen at this time.  Your willpower is the most strongest at this point, optimum time for focus and mental capacity.  

For me personally, the experience is incredibly transforming and magical.  I can solve problems faster, overcome objections and obstacles quickly and I'm a pinch more organized.  I'm not as reactive to things that happen later in my day.  I'm tuned in to productive work as opposed to being busy.  Before this 5am thing I was busy but the busy work was not pushing my business forward.  That being said my business is growing, I've lost weight and getting my body back and I'm more prepared.     

My normal routine is row for 20 minutes or go to the gym for 45-60 minutes.  Followed by learning {piano or french}, meditation, writing in my gratitude journal.  

Why?  How you begin your day determines how you will live your day.





How?
What?  There are 5 problems that 5am wakeups can solve.  My friend Jen says it best so you can skip over to her blog to gain insight.      
*****edited to note that 4:30am is the new 5am for me.  I go to the gym 5 days a week at this point in time so I really like to be on site and laced up for 5am.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP