Powered by Blogger.

Easter Wreath Knockoff


Finally I can now tell my little Firecracker it is really spring. She replied, "So that means I can wear summer clothes?" I had a good chuckle.


After looking at the chocolate eggs at Pier 1 and the wreath at U Create I decided to make my own knockoff. I lucked out Big Time. This craft store in town just happened to be closing and I got tons of paper mache eggs at a great price. I got my foam wreath for .25 cents and 36 eggs for $3.00. Originally each paper mache egg was .49 cents for each. Crazy!


I had so much fun creating this craft I painted extra eggs for my mum and turned out another wreath. I was so anxious to finish mine that I did not paint the white styrofoam wreath before gluing the eggies on. The wreath I made for mom turned out to be a little bit more finished than mine but I am still beaming.
I can just barely see the white foam in the background. Maybe a bigger ribbon but the skinny will have to do for now. I can't stop staring! And I can't wait to present the other wreath to my mom.


 Follow Me on Pinterest
~Becki

Micah and Katie  – (March 23, 2009 at 6:48 PM)  

Wow...that looks great. I can't wait to see it!!!

Holly  – (March 24, 2009 at 9:50 PM)  

I love it! It's really original too; I haven't seen anything like it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP