Powered by Blogger.

Endless Summer

Black & White Wednesday







We had a fantastic summer that just seemed to last forever.  Even now at the tail end of September we are having 17 and 18 degree weather.  We had a great sense of purpose this summer as we followed our summer list of fun things to do.
In turn, we will make a fall list and create some more memories.

Crossing the harbour bridge today I followed a vehicle with Iowa plates and noticed how there was a pretty yellow bird.  It was about the only thing I could see as the fog was incredibly thick.  How neat it would have been if the person driving was a fellow blogger on a crazy mission to the Maritimes.  
  
Go over here if you want to play along or if you just want to have a look at some fun photos captured in black & white.  I can't speak for Lisa but I'm sure she would love to have ya!

~Becki

Anonymous –   – (September 29, 2010 at 8:15 AM)  

What wonderful shots!

Unknown  – (September 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM)  

These shots are Wonderful.. She is adorable..

Michelle  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

What a cutie! I really love the first shot too :)

Buckeroomama  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:59 PM)  

That second photo is just priceless!!!

Erika B  – (September 30, 2010 at 4:30 AM)  

Adorable shots! She looks so happy with those little wings. I must say that the favourite is the first one though. Very creative!

Erika B

Carrie Ann Eddleman  – (October 2, 2010 at 9:01 PM)  

Wow, your black & whites are beautiful. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog...you made my day. From what I've seen of your blog so far, we have lots in common. I look forward to coming back here to read more. Take Care, Carrie

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP