Powered by Blogger.

Time to Get Cozy Warm


 I found this blanket in my old ski patrol backpack and it is my new favorite blankie.  So warm, soft and just incredibly cozy.  All this time passed and it sat quietly folded in the pack and never once complained of neglect.  We have a lot of making up to do.  First we start with a piping hot coffee and pair that with a good book and we are set for the evening.

I still have not picked up a jug of chalkboard paint so I am still using black craft paint.  I used a small piece of cardboard and made a sign for the basket.  It is what works for now.
Next stop is the box of Halloween goods.  Time to get gothic glamour up and running.  The crows are just dying to get out and stretch their wings.

~Becki

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP