Powered by Blogger.

Eerie


Technically these are not all black and white but with the gray fog and color of tombstones I was creeped out enough.  I look back and still cannot believe how foggy it was that day.
Head over to The Long Road to China and join the fun.

We celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving and it came and went entirely too fast.
I didn't do any of the traditions we normally do and was overtired.  The pictures that were taken are proof of how tired I was and it ain't pretty.  My mother came to visit and I think I did too much all at once.  By the time the long weekend was over I felt almost sick with exhaustion.  On the flip side we got a lot done.  We primed, painted and walked morning and night.  Sadly, sodas fueled our fires along with countless pots of coffee.  Maybe too much caffeine wrecked some havvock on my body and drained me.

From start to finish we accomplished a lot; 2 dressers, 2 night tables and the hardware.  Priming each piece of hardware by hand made me a little bananas, but worth it.  All the Halloween finishing touches were completed as well.  For most this probably could be done no sweat any day but with a baby around these things take just a little longer.  Then the kitten.  She got her whiskers coated in the paint so we had to take a break and wash her whiskers, then her tail, then her paws.  I finally clued in to put her in the playroom and shut the door so she would stop attacking the roller. 

Now I have to make an executive decision; distress and sand the dressers to go for shabby chic look or leave them alone.

~Becki 

ellieshine  – (October 13, 2010 at 8:28 PM)  

I love love love these photos! I looked over your other posts and girl, you have serious talent!!!! Your kitty is adorable and I can only imagine trying to paint and having to stop and wash off his whiskers and tail - lol!

please post the finished furniture when it's done (I am interested to see if you will distress or not!)

Julie  – (October 13, 2010 at 10:39 PM)  

I love your blog!! These pictures are amazing.

P.S..I'm married to a Canadian!!

Erika B  – (October 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM)  

Oh, I love the drama in these shots. Beautiful!

Erika B

Paige  – (October 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM)  

These are great shots. I love graveyards, wandering through and wondering who they were, what their lives were like.

Thanks for commenting on my blog - I following blogs of fellow Canadians!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP