Powered by Blogger.

Fill'er Up Please

I am not sure if our little guy was sad they had to stop playing and fill up the Jeep or exhibiting typical male signs of impatience.  Either way I am so happy that I was there to capture this moment.  I can't wait to get my stairway done so I can frame this one and add to the black and white gallery.  I will definitely be smiling every time I pass them.  I can easily calculate that is a lot of smiling in my future as I must go up and down stairs a hundred times a day.   My sneaks know the route by heart.
Blondies out for a morning cruise.  On their way to the barn to collect fresh eggs.

Don't forget to go here and find some other black and white beauties.  Lisa has wonderful news to share with you all.

~Becki

Anonymous –   – (November 1, 2010 at 7:02 AM)  

Awww that's so sweet.

Shannon  – (November 6, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

Hi Becki, what a precious photo! Thanks for stopping by Delectalicious! Enjoy the make ahead hot chocolate when it snows :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP