Powered by Blogger.

Morning Breakfast Picnic

We had a beautiful Saturday morning and decided to have an impromtu breakfast picnic.  Luckily, I had everything I needed and tossed things in my basket and had everything together in 5 minutes.  Next time I would love to use my camp cooker stove and take bacon & eggs.  I think everyone who passed us on their morning walk/run was surprised to see us having a picnic breaky.  We enjoyed the fresh air and then the girls chased bubbles on the grassy hill.  On the drive home the little monkey played with a black marker she found in the backseat.  At least this time it was not a Sharpie {permanent} marker.






   

Wonder what they are dreaming about tonight?

~Becki

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP