Powered by Blogger.

Happy Love Day!

Hands down these are my favorite Valentine's {to date}.  When I showed these to my daughter and asked if she would be interested in handing these out to her classmates she was over the moon!  She is a naturalist & collector so these bugs were right up her alley. 



You can head right over to dandee designs and download your own mason jar printables here.
I highly recommend doing them if you can.  You can opt to purchase the  tube of bugs online and I also spotted them at Michael's crafts.  I lucked out and found them on the first stop at Dollar store. 


The other round of Valentine cards went to Sparks and for those I purchased button pins from Michael's for .75 cents and added them in little baggies to go along with our paper Owls. 
You're A Hoot!
 
Today is hot lunch day at school so heart lunch will be heart supper instead.  I can also spend the rest of the month making heart lunches because love is not limited to just one day.  Happy Valentine's to You All!  xoxoxoxo
~Becki 
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP